Owl Books

This blog is about buttons, but it is also about owls.  In the last few days I have been introduced to two wonderful owl children's books.  The owlets in my house are enjoying them very much.  The first was a gift from a dear friend and the second was purchased after her recommendation.

Owl Babies by Martin Waddell
This book is adorable.  The illustrations are perfect and add so much to the short little story of three baby owls waiting for their mother to return.  I can relate to the youngest owl Bill.  He has a flair for the dramatic and also penchant for whining.

Owl at Home by Robert Lobel
As huge Frog and Toad fans I could not believe I grew up with out this wonderful book.  Owl is just as delightful as Frog and Toad and, well he looks like Bob Owl so we love him.  Owl at Home is an early reader book.  It is nice that new readers can have such an interesting read.
My photo
Contact us at bobowlboutique@yahoo.com